Tech USA is currently seeking an experienced Grade Foreman with a top ranked leading heavy civil & site work contractor in Raleigh, NC.
*This is a DIRECT HIRE / Full Time Position. Don't miss this great opportunity and apply today! *
- Responsible for organizing and leading grade crews and working with project team to build a safe, high quality, profitable project.
- Sets, communicates, and enforces production goals and schedules with the crews.
- Leads the development of the project schedule with the Project Manager and ensures the team is executing to the plan.
- Implements effective cost controls over labor, material, equipment, and other related expenditures.
- Trains Foremen on pre-planning, plan reading, productivity, efficiency, economical crew size, quality workmanship, and safety to ensure projects are expeditiously and profitably constructed.
- 5+ years project responsibility as a foreman or superintendent for grading on commercial, mixed-use, educational, & industrial construction projects
- Knowledge of reading blueprints
- Knowledge of heavy equipment operations
- Knowledge of OSHA Safety regulations
- Experienced with daily and look ahead planning of activities including labor, equipment, and materials.
- Experienced with quantity tracking and cost reporting.
- Experienced with client relations
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don't forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability, and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.