|Tech USA is currently seeking a Commercial Superintendent for a full time position to be a part of an awesome team in Denver, CO. This is an exciting opportunity for a Superintendent to supervise, coordinate, inspect and perform the assembly, installation and repair of components, subsystems and systems for the appropriate trade during the construction, tenant finish-out or remodel of commercial buildings. Our client has a proven track record and you don’t miss this great opportunity, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates and monitor/manage the construction progress.
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Negotiate with Authorities Having Jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading
- Professionally represent company field operations to the subcontractors.
- Participate with the Project Manager in issuance of monthly progress report, monthly payment applications, anticipated cost report, and other financial cost reports.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to develop general conditions budget, and through labor cost reporting manage and control the budget.
- Working knowledge of all project plans, specifications, contract with Owner, subcontracts, purchase orders, daily correspondence, shop drawings, submittals, and all other project related documents, and maintain a complete and accurate set of as-built.
- Review and provide feedback on all purchase orders and subcontracts
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Multi-Family projects with multiple trades and subcontractors.
- Average job size must be around $30M
- Possess strong computer skills; proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, Prolog
- Ability to effectively lead and manage teams.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with project team, customers, subcontractors, vendors, inspectors, and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Extensive knowledge of established construction practices, procedures, and techniques as well as applicable local, state and federal building codes.
- Ability to read and understand work orders, budget, change orders, safety standards, plans specifications, shop drawings, blue prints, submittals, manufacturer’s literature, contract documents and specifications, and CPM schedules.
- Understand construction scheduling and sequencing, and cost control.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in the workplace.
- Thorough and attentive to details; extremely organized and able to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of abstract variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- SWPPP certified preferred
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.