The Project Assistant provides administrative assistance to the Project Management team.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Provide and maintain meeting minutes for all staff, project-specific meetings.
* Assist with or prepare field files.
* Complete inventory control.
* Assist PM team as needed in preparing various internal reports and outgoing documents.
* Assist PM team with supporting documents for Billing, A/R, CPR"s.
* Assist PM team with preparation of timecards, COP"s, T/M tickets for other document submissions.
* Assist PM team as assigned.
* Update/maintain Prolog/Excel/Operations Workbook.
o Receive and log in all inbound and outbound correspondence such as RFIs, submittals, Daily
o Maintain electronic folders.
o Maintain contract documents and drawings.
* Track, follow up and insure documents such as vendor/subcontractor amendments, bonds and releases
have been received, executed, and logged.
* Bluebeam, Prolog and other various data entry.
* Code and research invoices.
* JDE entry and reporting.
* Cost to Complete entry.