Location: Tampa, FL
We are looking for an experienced project manager to join our growing firm in our North Tampa office. We are continuing to diversify our portfolio in hospitality and retail while remaining strong in the high-rise multi-family and mixed use development sector.
We are looking for candidates that are self-motivated creative leaders with great communication and interpersonal skills who are team players and takes ownership of their projects. Ideal candidates will have the ability to follow one or multiple projects from schematic design through construction documents in Revit or Autodesk Architecture while meeting deadlines.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
Ability to review, research & apply building codes and applicable technical requirements of the owner provided program & industry best practices.
Responsible for the production of drawing documents from Schematic Design through Construction Documents.
- Will be involved in client and consultant meetings, produce & log meeting minutes and implement changes to documents required.
Provide periodic updates to Design Architect ensuring deadlines are met.
Ability to review & coordinate with all building system and specialty engineers and consultants throughout the project.
Work within company standards & work to create greater efficiencies and strategies within the company.
Produce in-house renderings, graphics and presentations for proposals and exhibits.
- Must have a working knowledge of all applicable codes and the ability to coordinate drawings with other disciplines.
- Min 3 years’ experience in project management
- Architecture degree from an accredited university
- Strong organizational & time management w/ the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong team building skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/ Autodesk Architecture, Revit, Microsoft Office, Photoshop.
This position offers great opportunity for advancement and increased responsibility within the firm. We offer competitive salary, paid time off, bonuses and an employer supplemented insurance option.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, project examples and cover letter.