is looking to hire a grading laborer to support the grading team. Job responsibilities of this position include assisting in equipment maintenance, learning to operate equipment, cutting edges, sweeping curb lines, marking manholes, staking and stringing, and bringing obstacles to the attention of the Grading Foreman and other duties. All work must always be performed in a safe and efficient manner. This employee must be able effectively communicate with the customer and fellow crew members to maximize quality and schedule efficiency.
- Prior laborer experience on an asphalt crew preferred.
- Ability to shovel 15 pounds.
- Ability to lift up to 64 pounds.
- Bi-lingual Spanish and English is a plus.
- Ability to work out of town
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Driver license required
- Pass Pre-Employment Drug & Background screenings