Architectural Operations Manager
Tech USA is currently seeking Architectural Operations Manager for a full time position. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated candidate.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a plan of organization in order to recommend changes, if needed.
- Direct the development and implementation of organizational procedures to promote communication and adequate information flow within the organization / Denver office.
- Evaluate general and specific business conditions as they relate to operational issues.
- Work with customers to determine project scope of work and schedules for design deliverables.
- Conduct team investigations of project sites to determine (for new construction) feasibility of proposed projects.
- Assist in necessary drawings, specifications, design analyses, and supporting documents for advertised or negotiated procurements.
- Lead the in-house design or review team as the Design Manager for the Branch.
- Assist in preparing sketches or change drawings and specifications to remediate or eliminate problems or conditions.
- Projects may include new construction of (or renovation to) complex structures such as multi-story buildings, hospitals, healthcare facilities, laboratories, maintenance shops, manufacturing facilities, training facilities, recreation facilities, government buildings, etc.
- Ensure effective administrative and staff coverage for the practice within budgetary guidelines. -Monitor, analyze, assess, and communicate practice progress. Consider present and planned capacity. In financial terms, considers manpower and practice needs, including facilities and technology.
- Direct the preparation and maintenance of management reports necessary to carry out functions of the practice. Prepare periodic reports as necessary or required.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to the organization’s structure, management philosophy, and mission statements.
- Oversee recruitment and onboarding within the department.
- Directs and develops the practice administrators/managers for the department.
- Directs and develops Architects; including but not limited to Administrative Personnel.
- Work closely with other departments
- Build a highly efficient, collaborative, and dedicated management team that effectively partners with other departments to achieve the organization’s goals.
Professional Qualifications include:
- Bachelors degree in Architecture and should have at least seven years of increasing responsibility in a medium to large group practice with multi-site responsibility and experience implementing best practices, systems and processes, as well as skills in organizational and transformational change.
- AIA in CO is required or the ability to obtain an AIA in CO. You must also have strong ties to the CO area or be living in CO.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary firm is desired. Strong relationship skills and the ability to represent our firm in the best manner while gaining new business is needed.
About Tech USA:
- Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
- At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.