Entry-Level Construction Material Testing Technician
Springdale, Arkansas (Zip Code: 72762)
Tech USA is currently seeking a construction materials laborer for a entry level position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team!
- Perform standard observations and testing following preset procedures for testing concrete
- Assist in complex, non-routine testing. Determine and/or obtain suitable samples for testing
- Prepare testing reports and forms summarizing test and observation results.
- Discuss field observations and test results with Project Managers to ensure project execution, accuracy and timely reporting
- Assist in carrying out the tasks associated with the Quality Program by performing equipment checks and calibrations
- Obtain necessary field technician certifications
- Construction and/or materials testing experience - Required
- ACI Field Testing Technician Grade I or NICET – preferred
- High school diploma required
- Associate Degree- preferred
- Knowledge of testing procedures and familiarity with testing equipment- preferred
- Good communication skills, mechanical and technical skills
- Good math aptitude
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Performs field and office work exerting up to 50 pounds of force regularly and more pounds of force occasionally, or a considerable amount of force constantly to move objects
**SEND RESUMES TO: LCHAMLEE@TECHUSA.NET**
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.