- BA/BS degree in science or health related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Knowledge of medical device and/or drug GMP’s required.
- Must have excellent communication, organization, time management and writing skills. Strong interpersonal skills required in areas of verbal and written communications, service to internal customers, professionalism, coaching, influencing and team building. Strong questioning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret governmental regulations, general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures.
- Ability to write routine reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to internal customers and other employees of the organization. Ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization.