The successful candidate must be a creative, detail-driven, team player, able to work independently, yet be accountable to and interested in the bigger picture. Skilled in Revit + CAD, the successful candidate will be leading and assisting the team to achieve high-quality design and to deliver projects on schedule and on budget, while keeping eyes open for innovative opportunities to improve the process, plan, project, and market. Essentially, this person serves a critical role and must be a passionate, committed and knowledgeable advocate. Knows scope, appreciates design, enjoys details, and understands the market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with project correspondence and coordination with consultants and building agencies.
- Provides technical leadership and assistance to completion of production efforts.
- Performs contract document production (drawing, specifications, cost estimates, etc.) and coordinates tasks of others assigned to the project.
- Provides technical research and knowledge to overall components of the project and develops specialized details.
- Performs building code analysis and coordinates overall compliance with various regulatory agencies.
- Performs QC reviews of both company and consultant documents.
- Coordinates submittal reviews and responses to construction RFI’s. Assists the Project Manager with construction observation site visits and inspections.
- 5-10 years of experience in all project phases.
- Proven experience in delivering complete, well-coordinated construction documents including specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture. Master’s Degree in architecture preferred.
- NC licensure.
- Demonstrated team leadership with consultants and in-house with project coordination.
- Well versed in all building systems including exterior envelope, structural, and MEP.
- Thorough knowledge of IBC codes.
- REVIT and CAD proficiency required.
- Sketch-Up, InDesign and Photoshop proficiency.
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.