||Applications Engineering Specialist
The Applications Engineering Specialist role is located in Conyers, GA. This position provides quotes, submittals and layouts to agents. The ideal candidate can easily read lighting and floor plans and interpret specifications in order to develop a design for our customers. Successful individuals will have enough expertise to handle complex jobs and deal with specific product related questions in the field (from contractors for example)
- Create take-offs, provide accurate quotes, bills of material and designs per customer instructions and/or specifications.
- Use AutoCAD to produce controls/lighting layouts and submittals.
- Provide expert application support for both internal and external customers as it pertains to product application and customization for quotes and designs.
- Maintain a relationship with our agents and provide them with the best support possible to help them sell our products.
- Provide engineering support and ensure effective cross-functional communication.
- Handle complex projects and interactions with contractors to answer any product/installation questions they might have.
- Associate’s Degree or Technical Degree or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years applicable experience
- Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD), specifically with AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of lighting control systems and how different components interact with each other.
- Understanding of basic electrical components (relays, drivers, ballasts...).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate internally and externally in both written and oral form. Candidates must have good interpersonal skills and strong problem solving capabilities.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other software programs. Able to effectively operate on computers through these programs as well as email.
- Knowledge of lighting systems (dimming, switching, bi-level)
||Conyers , GA
|Minimum Experience (yrs):