To provide technical application support, training, and product overview for SELECT products according to the demand of the company’s Sales Force, Customer inquiries, internally and externally.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOB:
- Manage the resolution of applications related inquiries from customers internal and external, as well as end users who are not direct customer.
- Manage all inquiries relating to the technical workings of any products.
- Manage Research and review of compliance matters regarding products, as well as provide certificates for standards for which the products comply.
- Provide pricing for the company’s Sales force; Inside Sales and Outside sales, Distributors and Sales Representatives.
- Act as a liaison with SELECT products producing subsidiaries.
- Produce and provide technical information to support formal written quotes, special projects, OEM’s, and large accounts.
- Create and Maintain technical info for product datasheets, Pricelist, Catalog, and IOMs.
- Create tools to help Inside Sales product information.
- Support the engineering team in maintaining and creating information for the Transaction Platform.
- Continuous personal development of product & application knowledge, business operations, & industry standards.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Instrumentation experience, and/or strong mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent Communication Skills, verbal and written, telephone and computer skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Professionalism, Operational Excellence, Quality, Integrity, Creativity and Ethics