Tech USA is seeking Quality Inspectors with a minimum of two (2) years' experience. The primary function of this position is responsible for assisting in the performance of a variety of tasks related to fabrication, construction, modification, and testing of air beam structures. This position ensures quality and safety practices are met.
- 2 - 5 years of field related experience preferred and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Level of Education
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility listed above satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Requires ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and wiring schematics
- Experience in the use of inspection equipment including but not limited to calipers, micrometers and height gages
- Experience in First Article and First Piece inspection process
- Knowledge of manufacturing, ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Knowledge of ANSI Y 14.5 Geometric, Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- Good mechanical/technical skills and ability to read engineering drawings. GD&T proficiency is highly desirable
- Previous metrology experience
- Knowledge and experience in Lean Manufacturing methods is highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Abilty to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience in ERP systems, SAP desired
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with employees and managers at all levels within the company
- Possesses strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in standard business software packages (e.g., Microsoft Office)
- Goal oriented and team focused to ensure completion of projects in a timely manner