Outside Sales- Appliances
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Tech USA is currently seeking an Outside Sales Appliance Representative for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team, with an international engineering technology enterprise. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated Outside Sales Representative to join a rapidly expanding company. Don’t miss this great opportunity, contact us at email@example.com
- Generate sales of all appliance lines offered
- May work with existing customers and will secure prospective new customers and clients by phone, e-mail and direct office or job-site appointments providing detailed information on product specifications, services, pricing and delivery and install scheduling
- Conduct sales presentation of products and services to customers/potential customers
- Generate and develop new customer business accounts to increase revenue through cold calling
- Meet Builders/Home Owners on site to preview potential installs in order to recommend specific products and required pre-install preparation
- Price products and services ensuring gross margin thresholds are met.
- Enter orders into computer system, work with Customer Service regarding order/delivery, and follow up with the customer regarding scheduling
- Liaison between company and customer for up-to-date communications on products, services, schedules and pricing
- Arrange Showroom appointments with clients to select product and quote up-grade opportunities
- Follow up to ensure customer's satisfaction when job is complete
- Sales experience
- Able to pass a background check and a drug screen
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.