- Designs, plans, organizes, analyzes and evaluates drug development and pharmacological studies.
- Manages in some cases the manufacturing process for initial supplies of materials for lab testing and human clinical trials - Limited use and application of scientific/technical principles, theories, and concepts in a discipline.
- Uses established procedures and methodologies to develop solutions to solve scientific/technical problems of limited scope.
- Work is directly supervised. Follows established procedures and methodologies.
- Contributes to completion of routine scientific/technical tasks.
- Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professional staff to exchange and clarify information.
- Undergraduate/BSc degree in applicable discipline and 1-3 Yrs of related experience.