ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop applications in a timely manner
- Design and develop scalable applications
- Front end application troubleshooting and maintenance
- jQuery / JSON
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
There are no supervisory responsibilities in this position.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA degree is required. Major in MIS, business, statistics, math preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Flexibility with a willingness to change direction and priority in a fast paced environment.
- Ongoing ability to independently increase technical skills
- Experience with .NET Web Application Programming languages (C#, VB.NET)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to operate a computer and calculator, and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate.