The Site Safety Representative is responsible for ensuring that all sites are held to OSHA safety standards. This includes but is not limited to traveling to each site, responding to employee safety concerns, and facilitating required safety training.
- Inspect the facility to identify safety, health, and environmental risks.
- Be accountable for safety data reporting for accidents and injuries.
- Oversee that policies and procedures are followed and assist with conflict resolution for fleet safety, vehicle, accident, and injury investigations.
- Develop health and safety procedures for all areas of the company.
- Provide training to front line supervisors to prevent workplace accidents and injuries.
- Originate, develop, and deliver all safety and job-site affirmative action training.
- Manage monthly safety toolbox training and safety scorecard.
- Monitor compliance with safety procedures.
- Draft inspection reports to document inspection findings.
- Perform other duties.