- Must have dexterity with mechanical measuring devices.
- Must have exprience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test
- Shape and form deburring tools
- Receive, read, and follow instructions, drawings and process sheets.
- Select and change tools as need for completion of required work assignments.
- Perform hand deburring operations to print specifications while using precision tolerances.
- Remove burrs and sharp edges under a microscope.
- Visually checks materials and parts for defects while using a microscope.
- Identifies, sets aside rejects and notifies supervision.