- BS or MS in Analytical Chemistry or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in testing of pharmaceutical raw materials, finished product, excipients and stability samples using common laboratory equipment, HPLC, GC, UV/Vis Spectrophotometer, Dissolution Apparatus, FTIR, Particle Size analyzer and wet chemistry techniques..
- Candidate should be able to work independently and as a team member with very little supervision.
- Candidate should have hands on experience in method development/validation, and knowledge of qualification and calibration of Analytical Instruments.
- Reviewing of Analytical documents and data is expected.
- Experience in writing of Analytical Research & Development SOPs, protocols, and reports is preferred.
- Successful candidate must be knowledgeable in GMP, FDA, GLP and ICH guidelines; and be willing to work in a fast paced environment with cross functional teams in the organization such as R&D/ Quality Assurance/Quality Control/Regulatory Affairs, etc.
- Ideal candidate must possess good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), be proactive, adhere to SOPs and follow work instructions.