Tech USA is looking for an Electrical QA/QC Inspector to work on a power plant in Jasper, AL for a full service industrial electrical contractor.
The ideal candidate needs to:
- Be ready to work before November 2015
- Have at least 5 years of electrical inspection experience
- Be computer literate and have strong communication skills
Your responsibilities would include:
- Perform QA/QC inspections as detailed in QA plan for the project under direction of the QA/QC supervisor for the site
- Complete QC checklists and report all non-conformances
- Compile and file all QA/QC records for the project
- Prepare QA/QC inspection reports containing all necessary documents per contract
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further. At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.