- Demonstrated understanding of the interdependencies between Configuration Management and other IT management processes
- Understanding of design and development methodologies as they relate to configuration management
- Experience gathering business user requests for developing features to improve performance and usability
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in configuring and installing various operating systems and application software
- Work with Engineering and other teams to drive significant improvements in automation that promotes the consistent use of our CDMB’s
- Interprets configuration management activities and tools as defined for the account and applies them to project activities.
- Works with the project manager to develop configuration management plans, milestones, and schedules for projects. Revises and assists in implementing new strategies as appropriate.
- Decomposes configuration items into appropriate configuration units for the specific projects or tasks. Identifies problem issues and recommends solutions as appropriate.
- Performs audits for projects or accounts according to the configuration management plans. Ensures baselines are established and approved by the appropriate control board.
- Develops initial technical installation guidelines and other documentation of hardware and software standards to facilitate tracking. Assists customers and support personnel in understanding product configuration.
- 1. Experience with Oracle and SQL DB
- 2. Understanding of Networking protocols (IP, TCP, FQDMs)
- PLUS: experience with Circuit Data, NoSQL(Mongo DB, Cassandra)
||Mount Laurel , NJ
|Minimum Experience (yrs):