Concrete Project Manager
Tech USA is currently seeking an experienced Structural Concrete Project Manager with a top concrete contractor in Louisville, KY.
*** This is a DIRECT HIRE / Full Time Position. Don't miss this great opportunity and apply today!!***
- Responsible for Pre-Construction Duties
- Coordinates Job Transition and Start-up Process
- Manages Cost and Schedule
- Manages Cash Flow
- Oversees the Work of Direct Reports
- Maintains Client Relationship
- Generates and Submits Technical Records
- Supports Construction of Project
- Manages Project Safety and Risk Management Processes
- Ensures a Safe Work Environment
- Participates in Training/Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university and 4 years of experience, or 8 years of construction related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing large-scale, structural concrete projects, with pours of over 1,000 yds/day preferred; project experience $50M+
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.