- Candidates should have at least three (3) years of concrete experience.
- Be proficient in the use of carpentry tools such as such as circular saws, squares, tape measure, hammer, etc.
- Understand blueprints, sketches or building plans to determine dimensions and materials required for form, or framing, construction
- Knowledge of arithmetic, basic geometry, and their applications to carpentry.
- Ability to accommodate night and weekend work as needed.
- Must be able to comprehend safety instructions and signage, communicate effectively in emergency situations and understand written safety instructions from tool and equipment manufacturers.
- Valid driver’s license preferred