A great Agency in Denver or SF is seeking and AEM Manager with CQ5 Experience. Then candidate can be located in Denver of San Francisco it is a full time permanet role, with a great company. Great benefits, pay and environment!
What you'll be doing:
- Working with Java - JCR, Sling, OSGi and Apache Solr.
- Collaborating with management and front-end development team.
- Building and deploying client sites using Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5.
- Communicating with other good-natured geeks to clarify and document technical requirements.
- Design and develop for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- 2+ years of hands-on Software Development experience
- 1+ years of experience in Java development in a professional environment
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Solid understanding of systems design, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, caching, CDN.
- Excellent knowledge of Databases - SQL and NOSQL
- Familiar with Digital Asset Management concepts - Taxonomy, tagging, versioning, etc.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
Nice to have:
- The ideal candidate has a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or has equivalent experience. If you're clever, highly motivated developer who's a good fit for our office, the degree is less important.
- Familiarity with modern programming architecture.
- Prior experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5 is not required, but is a huge plus.
- Experience contributing to or creating a plugin or extension for a popular open source project.
- Familiarity with version control (preferably, with Git).
- Familiarity with other languages (Java, Ruby, Python, Objective-C, etc.).
- Familiarity with JCR, Sling, OSGi and Apache Solr
- Experience working with third party APIs. (XML, SOAP, REST, AJAX). Deep knowledge of REST specification is a plus.