TDC Government Solutions, a division of Tech USA, LLC recognizes that our employees are our most valued asset. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated Airborne Radar Engineer to join our team in Saudi Arabia.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS & REQIREMENTS
This position is located in Saudi Arabia.
- The candidate will provide the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) with technical and engineering advice on pre and post RSIP E-3 AWACS radar systems.
- Needs to have a strong background in airborne surveillance radars.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is required as recommendations to the RSAF will be provided to improve the structure and workflow for optimum compliance and proficiency.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs.
- Acts as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies and applications.
- Candidate must be able to analyze, troubleshoot and recommend solutions to the E-3, KE-3 and RE-3 avionics and mission systems.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of avionics communications equipment, electronic navigation equipment, Airborne Warning and Control Systems, inertial and radar navigation systems, electronic warfare systems, and applicable special purpose test equipment.
- Must have a clear understanding of aircraft tool control procedures and general aircraft maintenance procedures.
- Must be able to understand aircraft documentation and aircraft maintenance recording. Excellent oral and written communication skills is required as recommendations to the RSAF will be provided to improve the structure and workflow for optimum compliance and proficiency.
- Conducts demonstration performance on-the-job training for RSAF radar shop personnel. This person will assist in coordinating the radar shop work efforts with other RSAF logistics units.
- Reporting on the team’s recommendations and activity planning is required.
- Knowledge of aircraft wiring standards and an understanding of aircraft connectors, plus experience with waveguide technology as well as a strong foundation in basic electronics is needed.
- Must have strong command of all Microsoft programs.
- This candidate will lead the in-country radar shop.
- USAF QA program experience and tool calibration is desired.
- Must possess and be able to maintain a secret security clearance.
- Minimum “Secret” security clearance
- Must possess a minimum of fifteen years experience and an associated Bachelors degree or twenty years experience without a degree.
About Tech USA:
TDC Government Solutions, a division of Tech USA, LLC started over a decade ago with a dedicated team providing subcontracting services to industry partners supporting the Federal community. TDC Government Solutions has hundreds of employees supporting a wide range of Intelligence, Defense, and other Government programs in the Washington DC business corridor, as well as, throughout the United States and overseas. We are actively seeking qualified future employees throughout the nation. Please see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Government recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.