Building Commissioning Professional (BCxP), knowledgeable in the design, construction, and operation of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) systems for LEED Enhanced Commissioning projects, as well as Building Envelope commissioning. The Commissioning Manager will lead a team of Facility Associates who are trained and experienced in the facility commissioning field. The outcome of the Cx process verifies proper operation of building systems, and that the requirements set forth by the construction contract are met.
- 8+ years Cx experience or comparable technical experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university in Engineering or a related technical field; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- ASHRAE BCxP certification or equivalent is required.
- Proficiency in ASHRAE commissioning procedures.
- Knowledge of building HVAC mechanical systems, BAS systems, fire/life safety, plumbing, lighting, and security systems.
- Experience in project management required.
- Supervisory/leadership experience required.