* BS in Electrical Engineering or 5 years plus relevant work experience
* Prefer 5+ years engineering experience in building controls, machine tools, and troubleshooting control systems.
* Robot programming, Fanuc preferred
* Vision programming, Cognex and Fanuc IRVision preferred
* Experience with PLC protocols: Allen Bradley RSLogix, Siemens Step7, GE Machine Edition, and Mitsubishi.
* Experience setting up and utilizing networks using DeviceNet, Profibus, ProfiNet, Ethernet, Ethernet/IP
* Experience setting up Allen Bradley and GE HMI screens/panels
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels.
* Ability to lead a project at installation and be the main customer interface.
* Understanding of RIA Robot Safety Standards, OSHA Safety Standards, and NFPA 79 standards.