||Field Technician - Demand Response
||Light Technical/Trade 1214)
- Perform all required duties as directed to install, inspect, modify, remove and/or service DLC devices
- Exhibit basic HVAC technical aptitude and understanding
- Perform work requiring electrical/electronic usage and mechanical theories and principles
- Navigate and understand basic operating components of air conditioning systems
- Provide a professional appearance appropriate for a representative of our organization and the client
- Ensure the meeting of customer specifications and company quality standards
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Work in a team atmosphere to collaborate and continuously improve operations year after year
- Occasional weekend travel to a job site to accommodate a customer"s need may be required
- Participate in the On-Call Rotation system for after-hours service calls
- Conduct inventory counts and submit inventory reports as requested by management.
- Assure the cleanliness and organization of Franklin Energy warehouse locations and fleet vehicle parking areas by regularly assisting with the cleaning and organization of those areas - this includes proper storage of product and recycling materials, if applicable.
- Assure assigned fleet vehicles have all safety products located within and attached to the vehicle, and that the vehicles are kept clean and orderly.
- Perform routine vehicle safety inspections and submit inspection and maintenance reports to management upon request.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- One to three years of experience preferably in basic wiring, lighting, HVAC, troubleshooting and/or other technologies installed in commercial/residential applications.
- Mechanical and technical aptitude required
- Basic construction knowledge
- Basic knowledge of building science/energy auditing
- Experience in installing technologies, manual labor and using tools - Preferred
- Background in one or more of the following: - Preferred
- Building science and design
- Building envelope
- Weatherization or related fields
- Building maintenance
- Home inspection
- HVAC, lighting, controls or renewable energy
||Rancho Cucamonga , CA
|Minimum Experience (yrs):