Tech USA is seeking Electrical Maintenance Technicians for a well established manufacturing facility in North Alabama for 2nd Shift. Minimum of one (1) year experience in welding, millwright, electrical, injection molding, hydraulics, pheumatics and HVAC.
- Associates Degree in an Electrical/Electronics field, or a journeyman certification with at least 5 years related experience, or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum of 1-year experience / working knowledge in skilled trade (welding, millwright, electrical, injection molding, hydraulics, pneumatics and HVAC).
- Must be able to read and interpret detailed drawings and prints.
- Must be able to use a wide range of powered-hand tools (air/electric guns) and vibratory tools/equipment.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Must be team oriented and work well with others.
- Must be able to work any shift as needed with the ability to change shifts, work overtime, holidays and weekends as required.
- Must be capable of attaining annual medical clearance for respirator usage as well as medical clearance to all areas of the plant.
- While performing the duties of this job you may be asked to:
- Intermittently sit or stand with frequent walking.
- Occasionally lift or move component parts up to 50 lbs.
- Pushing/pulling up to 35 lbs.
- Use hands to handle or feel parts - grasp, squeeze, pinch, manual dexterity.
- Reach with hands and arms, stoop, twist, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist or crawl.
- Talk and hear, use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
- May be exposed to outside weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- Occasionally exposed to wet and /or humid conditions; high, precarious places, fumes, or airborne particles, foam rooms and caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock, and vibration.