SCOPE OF POSITION
- · Domestic travel required up to 75% of time
- · Must work in the field performing concrete and soils testing
- · Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- · Excellent communication skills – Communicate in a positive and professional
manner to maintain good relationships with clients, customers, and coworkers
- · Ability to assist with scheduling and processing received shipments and
deliveries through FedEx, UPS, and USPS deliveries
- · At times, provided field site assistance including securing and transporting
testing samples, observation of field activities, and assisting with inspection of field activities as defined in the project scope of work.
- · Assist with field team logistics including pickup/transport of equipment, samples, etc. involving lifting items up to 50 pounds.
- · Responsible for performing activities in accordance with the QA Manual and other procedures applicable to the position.
- · Performs concrete testing: slump, air content, and temperature testing; and cast cylinders
- · Performs preparation of soil, aggregate, concrete and asphalt in the lab and field
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to use small tools and light duty equipment to support testing in laboratory
- Ability to operate small concrete saw
- Ability to lift/carry specimens weighing up to 50 pounds