* Completion of an electrician program at a technical or trade school preferred.
* 3-5 years electrical experience
* Valid Alabama Driver's license
* Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to fifty (50) lbs.
* ability to bend, climb, squat, reach and kneel
* Comfortable reading and understanding electrical blueprints, schematics, and diagrams
* Working knowledge of electrical theory, and associated principles, materials and equipment
* Demonstrated ability to operate hand and power tools associated with electrical work
* Willing to work overtime as needed
* Ability to calculate basic mathematical problems