· Directly responsible for operational and financial performance of account(s) portfolio
· Responsible for multi-account management across the region, as well as direct supervison and management of staff including personnel needs; planning, hiring and retention
· Directs the start of all new projects including budget analysis, assessment of owner needs and initiating development of an overall account plan
· Responsible for implementation of operational best practices
· Responsible for monthly reporting in the areas of operational Key Performance Indicators, staffing, scheduling, and financial
· Support new business by assisting with capture objectives and sales strategies
· Collaborate with internal customers to support new business opportunities
· Works collaboratively with Business Development, Special Projects, Technical Services and Technology Management team for operational best practices, execution of proposals, projects or other work
· Proven track record in working with critical environments, such as airports.
· Assures compliance with accrediting and regulatory agencies.
· Perform other related duties as assigned by Regional Manager.
Essential Attributes: · Financial Responsibility
· Customer Service
· Business Acumen · Leading with Integrity · Knowledge Of the FM Industry
· Teamwork · Negotiation Skills
· Strategic Thinking · Performance Coaching & Leadership
· Project Management
Specific Job Skills/Requirements:
· Must be able to function as part of a high-performance team
· Strong working knowledge of facilities operations and building systems
· Software proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Project, Word, SharePoint), CMMS and report writing applications
· Strong project management skills
· Ability to recognize, troubleshoot, document and optimize facilities processes
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Understanding of energy management concepts and utility deregulation
· Ability to read and interpret financial data relating to facilities
· Has a good understanding of the critical facility environment, including hospitals, airports and data centers
· Travel required as needed
Education and/or Experience:
· Prefer 5 - 10 years of facility management experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Facilities Management, Construction Management, Engineering or related fields preferred.