||Professional & Business Operations
The Account Manager is highly motivated and driven. S/he will work closely with existing sales team with the primary focus of growing the corporate account base through effective account management and consultative sales techniques in an effort to grow market share.
Essential Job Functions:
- Learn product line, characteristics and application
- Market products to the domestic cosmetic wholesale trade
- New account development for specified territory
- Establish/develop and maintain working relationships with key customers and targeted accounts
- Place and follow-up on orders
- Interface with internal/external contacts regarding product specifications, cost/price, timing, etc.
- Maintain a calendar of events to keep track of projects’ status
- Prioritize and track deliverables to ensure timely delivery
- Attend and represent the organization at trade shows, conventions and conferences
- Provide customer service and address customer complaints promptly and courteously
- Provides market intelligences to assist the company to meet market demands
- Draft correspondence, emails reports, memoranda, and other communications
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties in support of departmental goals
- Previous experience working in the beauty/cosmetic industry a plus.
- Previous experience working in manufacturing.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams (scientists, sales, distribution, etc.)
- Experience with digital media tools such as corporate website, social media, search engines, etc.
- Experience in analytics a plus. Establishing and measuring sales goals. Identifying market trends and sales trends.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime and travel, if needed.
- Must be proactive and pay close attention to details.
- 2-5 years’ experience in either marketing and/or sales.
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have good organizational and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with database applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Graduate
- BS/BA Degree in either Marketing, Sales or Business preferred desirable
||Cherry Hill , NJ
|Minimum Experience (yrs):