We are a leader in computer and audio-visual equipment, as well as technical support for meetings, conventions, events, and trade shows. . .and looking to expand its award-winning team.
Relocation: None Provided
Travel: up to 20%
- Cultivate New Business Relationships and Partnerships.
- Cold-Call, Schedule Client Meetings, and Prepare Presentations, Proposals, and Bid Specifications.
- Maintain a Portfolio.
- Outside Sales and/or or Marketing Experience at a Strategic Level.
- Strong Negotiation Skills.
- Microsoft Office Experience.
- Strong Event Production and Trade Show Industry Experience.
- Audio-Visual, Computer, and/or Office Equipment Experience and Knowledge.
For immediate consideration, please forward an updated, professional resume in doc. format to Latoya Dallas. Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately. Thank you!
We are an Equal Employment Employer.