TechUSA is currently seeking a Commercial Constrcution Superintendent in the Denver Metro Area.
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates and monitor/manage the construction progress.
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Negotiate with Authorities Having Jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading
- Professionally represent company field operations to the subcontractors.
- Participate with the Project Manager in issuance of monthly progress report, monthly payment applications, anticipated cost report, and other financial cost reports.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to develop general conditions budget, and through labor cost reporting manage and control the budget.
- Working knowledge of all project plans, specifications, contract with Owner, subcontracts, purchase orders, daily correspondence, shop drawings, submittals, and all other project related documents, and maintain a complete and accurate set of as-built.
- Review and provide feedback on all purchase orders and subcontracts
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Multi-Family projects with multiple trades and subcontractors.
- Average job size must be around $30M
- Possess strong computer skills; proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, Prolog
- Ability to effectively lead and manage teams.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with project team, customers, subcontractors, vendors, inspectors, and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Extensive knowledge of established construction practices, procedures, and techniques as well as applicable local, state and federal building codes.
- Ability to read and understand work orders, budget, change orders, safety standards, plans specifications, shop drawings, blue prints, submittals, manufacturer’s literature, contract documents and specifications, and CPM schedules.
- Understand construction scheduling and sequencing, and cost control.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in the workplace.
- Thorough and attentive to details; extremely organized and able to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of abstract variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- SWPPP certified preferred