Project Manager - Industrial - Water Treatment
Manages and directs industrial project(s) from start-up to close-out. Understanding of and adherence to contract documents including plans, specifications, permits, technical elements, scheduling activities and estimates. Coordinates project scheduling and communication. Manages data and material resources throughout the life of a project to achieve predetermined objectives of scope, cost, times, quality, and participant satisfaction.
Project(s) Length: 6 month CTH
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Pay: $43k to 96k a year depending on experience
Hours: 40 hour work week (possible overtime, Day shift)
Benefits after CTH: After 6 Months
Life in the Day:
- Prepares subcontracts, project budget and schedule of values.
- Assists in preparation, maintains and enforces Project Schedule.
- Manages project staffing.
- Prepares and enforces Project Strategy Document
- Prepares and negotiates Purchase Orders
- Prepares and reviews submittals
- Prepares monthly billings and submits to client on time
- Coordinates Permit Application Process
- Maintaining safe work environment; ensuring project is in strict compliance with OSHA and Ludvik safety standards
- Quality of the installed work
- Subcontractor performance
- Proactively resolving disputes
- Completion and monitoring of control estimate
- Management of daily affairs to stay on budget and on schedule
- Prompt pricing and settling of change orders
- Close-out job in accordance with Ludvik standards and contract requirements
- Provides leadership, sets examples and sets standards
- Responds promptly to needs of fellow team members
- Provides value engineering and technical input to the project team to help satisfy the client’s needs
- Supervises training of field employees for special systems or techniques
The Position is responsible for the direct supervision of the Project Coordinator (if applicable), Superintendent, Supervisor and Foreman positions.
- Projects a professional and positive attitude
- Possesses good working knowledge of codes that affect work: NEC, UBC, LSC, NFPA, UPC, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects $10mm or more
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-6 years as Project Manager on Water Plants, Waste Water Plants or Power Plants