- Distecha and BAS knowledge is a plus.
- Three to Five years of background and industry experience in controls and HVAC. Strong controls programming experience is preferred.
- Valid Driver"s license with a clean driving record
- Drug Free and able to pass Criminal Background Check
- Two years experience in HVAC industry in controls field, preferred.
- Knowledge of all aspects of HVAC
- Proficiency in higher level HVAC programming for Honeywell, Johnson, Distech and other controls systems.
- **Tridium AX, N4 and/or AX security certification preferred.
- Knowlege of LON, ModBus, and BacNet Protocols
- Ability to generate job submittal packages including sequence of operations, wiring diagrams, and sequence of controls.
- HVAC mechanical or electric service or installation experience is a plus.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Good oral and reading skill, including the ability to read and apply manufacturers installation instructions and to clearly communicate with customers, suppliers, and company personnel.
- Interest and initiative in maintaining his/her HVAC and DDC controls skills through a combination of self-study, corporate training, workshops, and other developmental activities.