- This person is responsible for the production of maps and drawings.
- The major objectives are the quality (accuracy, thoroughness and clarity) of work, meeting schedules, within budgets, and responsive service to client.
- Coordinate the production of maps and drawings to cover all details so that the quality is present and budgets and schedules are met.
- Responsible for downloading/uploading field data, technical production of maps and drawings using various software platforms, communicating with project team.
- 3-5 years experience in AutoCAD, processing survey computation, Trimble, Data processing, GPS, boundary, surveys, ALTA/ACSM Land Title surveys, utility route surveys and construction staking.
- Civil 3D 2013 knowledge would be a plus as well as InRoads for MicroStation.
- Good technical skills; behavioral traits of process oriented, steady, helpful, analytical, problem solver, likes to work alone when required, methodical, consistent, detail oriented, precise, hates mistakes, likes structure.
- Must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle record.