- Bachelor"s degree in engineering with at least 10 years of experience.
- Must understand all appropriate codes and LEED requirements.
- Must have strong working knowledge and experience with the following software: AutoCAD and Autodesk Revit, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database software.
- Must have demonstrated experience in making decisions, judgment and effective problem solving.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent planning, delegation and time management skills.
- PE certification required.
- Valid Driver"s License