Tech USA is seeking Carpenters for a leading countertop fabricating company that specializes in fabricating and installing high-end natural stone, granite, quartz, and marble surfaces for kitchens, bathrooms, remodeling, architectural and new construction projects. Adequate training will be provided.
**Experience working in stone industry as a polisher, fabricator and/or installer is preferred but TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED for inexperienced candidates with potential**
- Use of power tools, table saws, routers, etc. to assist with fabrication of granite, natural stone and solid surface countertops.
- Examines specifications of the customer’s order using drawings, work orders, or blueprints to determine the characteristics of the finished item, materials to be used, and machine setup requirements.
- Fabricates work piece as determined by work order specifications. Retrieves correct materials and performs various fabrication duties.
- Ensure jobs are completed in a safe and efficient manner and pay great attention to detail
- Ensure quality expectations are met in every job and inspect completed jobs for overall quality
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the shop team members
- Observes all safety procedures, reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses equipment and materials properly
- Ability to work with rulers, tape measures, shop drawings and perform simple math calculations
- Able to lift and maneuver 50+ pounds
- Open to learning new skills and being cross-trained in different areas of shop work
- A positive attitude with a dedication to high quality work and craftsmanship
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with limited supervision
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a valid driver license
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Preferred Qualifications but NOT Required:
Industry knowledge/experience of materials and granite/stone fabrication methods and ability to work with and maintain many types of machinery and equipment
About Tech USA: Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further. At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity