SR. FEDERAL PROGRAM MANAGER
TDC Government Solutions, a division of Tech USA, LLC recognizes that our employees are our most valued asset. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated Sr. Program Manager to join our team! Don’t miss this great opportunity and apply today.
- Provide oversight, coordination, and implementation of program requirements
- Provide direction and supervision to the support staff
- Ensure the efficiency of the program and effect implementation of policies, purposes and organizational goals
- Review Request for Engineering Change Proposals, Request for Proposals, Statements of Work, and Request for Information and ensure responses are compliant and competitive
- Provide strategic planning and support for customer missions and future architecture
- Provide comprehensive program reviews to internal and external customers
- Understand Government contracting requirements and ensure contract deliverable line items are met
- Must have previous experience supporting Government customers and possess a full understanding of the program life cycle
- Must have 10-15 years of experience of managing technical projects
- Must have previous experience where with direct responsibility for the full engagement of a program throughout the lifecycle from proposal to delivery; managing large, complex programs valued at $200-$300 million
- Possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Must have 6-8 years of specialized experience in full life-cycle development , demonstrated ability to provide guidance and direction, proven expertise in the management and control of funds and resources, and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills