Job Title: Video Capacity Engineer
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
- The primary focus of this position is to collect utilization data for various markets and provide capacity planning and analysis and interpretation of the data gathered. This person will be responsible for analyzing, reporting and managing network capacity performance data for the clients national network in support of Video services.
- Create weekly/monthly VOD utilization reports to be presented to management and key personnel at the divisions and markets.
- Collect, warehouse and maintain integrity of video capacity and utilization data in an SQL database along with ability to push data to divisional databases.
- Support creating of one-off capacity reports for senior executives
- Use scripting languages like VB script, Perl, Python to automate data collection and aggregation from hundreds of video devices
- Manage and scale weekly and monthly data on a SQL database to as the size and complexity of video capacity utilization repots grow
- Ensure that Video data is managed in accordance with the best practices outlined by the Capacity Planning team