Capital Project Administrator
- Maintain Project Budget and ensure spending limits are strictly respected
- Create Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders in NEXT ERP system
- Process all Invoices in SAP/Catalyst for assigned Capital Projects
- Maintain Capital Project Tracking Log for all assigned projects and single equipment purchases with respect to Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Invoices, and Accrual activity
- Assist Project Manager and Project Controller with all Purchase Order and Invoice issues
- Reconcile monthly spending between Project Tracking Log and General Ledger
- Lead the reconciliation and closeout process for all assigned Capital Projects
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel (familiar with pivot tables and functions)
- Experience using SAP or Enterprise wide ERP system required
- Required understanding of Procurement to Pay process specifically related to Capital Projects >$10m
- Ability to work in fast paced and dynamic environment
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Scientific Solutions is a comprehensive provider of staffing and workforce solutions throughout the Scientific Industry, including Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Clinical Research, Healthcare, Biodefense, Environmental, Chemical and Food Sciences. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our scientific recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.