Tech USA is currently seeking a Call Cernter Rep for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team, with an international engineering technology enterprise. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated employee to join a global leader in the digital cable industry. Don’t miss this great opportunity and apply today.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Serve as the primary interface for all customer issues pertaining to technical support of Voice, Video and Data Communication Products
- Act as Single Point of Contact for all technical support calls, e-mail, and online requests with the ability to coordinate logistic elements surrounding the solution of customer's technical issues
- Provide accurate and complete information and characterizes problems to develop corrective action plans. Manage customer expectations toward contractual compliance, and Provide case creation, escalation and tracking.
- Document a chronology of events and actions required resolving customer issues
- Experience working in a Call Center environment, or other customer interface environments, is a plus.
- Basic computer proficiency and troubleshooting experience is essential.
- The candidate should possess an ability to diagnose problems, exhibit a high degree of drive and determination to resolve issues, and have an intuitive nature that allows him/her to quickly adapt to unique customer requirements and situations.
- Flexibility with regards to working extra hours to support customer needs. Flexibility with regards to training after-hours/weekends
Any experience with UNIX / LINUX is a big plus
Exp with SQL Server is big plus
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, is a comprehensive provider of staffing and workforce solutions throughout the Infrastructure and Information Technology Industries, including Education, Healthcare, Financial, Government, Engineering, and Cyber Security. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.