This position is responsible for the installation of sealants/caulking systems on precast buildings and ramps throughout different locations in Colorado.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safety of crew/personnel
- Proper use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Bring problems to the attention of the Caulking Foreman
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to schedule with minimal supervision
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Perform a variety of tasks on construction sites
- Follow direction from the Caulking Foreman
- Maintain a clean jobsite and trailer/truck
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Must have interpersonal communication skills to interact with co-workers, supervisors, and managers.
- Understand safety requirements to maintain a safe job site
- Must carry in a professional manner at all times
- Construction site knowledge
- Ability to lift up to 100+ lbs
- Ability to work with others to get the project completed efficiently.
- Must be motivated and self-driven to complete a task.
- Understand and accepts changes that are implemented to become Best-in-Class.
- Quality Minded
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 12 hr per day