We are currently seeking to hire a Mid-Level HVAC Engineer to become an integral part of our consulting firm. You will be responsible for managing and designing large institutional HVAC systems with an emphasis on the Healthcare industry (OSHPD). Required to have a least 5-7 years of directly applicable experience.
- Provide conceptual designs and layout drawings for air-side and water-side HVAC systems.
- Develop building energy models to evaluate various system types.
- Perform system load calculations to support equipment sizing.
- Perform field investigations to determine existing system types and layouts including HVAC, hydronics and plumbing.
- Prepare written reports in support of Commissioning and LEED projects.
- Manage supporting staff, including designers and CAD/REVIT technicians.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline
- At least 5-7 years of applicable experience
- Clear and effective communicator, through both writing and speaking.
- Capable of using Autodesk products including REVIT.
- Sound knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Capable of being a team player, efficiently collaborating with staff and clients.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.