ETC Group is an international energy efficiency consulting firm. Established in 1988, we currently have offices in, Salt Lake City UT (Headquarters), Tempe AZ, Las Vegas NV, Macau, and Singapore.
Our mission is to deliver energy efficiency to our clients. We specifically focus on providing energy analysis, commissioning, monitoring based commissioning, turn-key projects, and fault detection software. Our clients include some of the largest healthcare providers, casino operators, and medical manufacturing companies in the world. And we’re growing!
We’re currently looking for a commissioning authority that goes beyond the checklists and is interested in digging deeper to find out how to improve a facility’s operation.
- Lead and manage assigned commissioning projects for ETC Group
- Execute commissioning activities for new construction and retro-commissioning projects
- Adapt standard commissioning procedures for use with specific projects
- Perform field testing of HVAC equipment and systems
- Perform field testing of minor Electrical and Fire systems
- Analyzing mechanical equipment through building automation systems and fault detection software such as SkySpark
- Analyzing and trouble-shooting mechanical systems
- Documenting commissioning results
- Coordinating corrections of deficiencies with the project team
- Writing and delivering commissioning reports
- Bachelors degree in engineering[VvO1]
- 10+ years’ experience in a related commercial building or industrial field
- Competency with Microsoft O365 platform
- Competency with Cloud Based software platforms
- Effective working in a collaborative team environment
- Certified Commissioning Authority (CxA)
- Strong listening, communication and writing skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver