Seeking a CAD Operator with the ability to develop and operate CAD drawings as needed and directed by the CAD Manager. Must work with other departments to help ensure all jobs are completed.
Create mechanical systems drawings utilizing architect generated dimensions and structural backgrounds
- Identify systems that will be prefabricated, labeling all elemetns of these systems and prepares necessary reports and sketches
- Modifies coordination drawings so field superintendent can readily identify these systems
- Document and advise of discrepancies
- Review submittals for size, quantity and design ensuring they meet engineer requirements, fit in available space, and are compatible with equipment purchased from other vendors
- Revise coordination drawings as needed
- Create key plan to show how the building will be broken into 1/4" scale drawings
- Review architectural, structural, and mechanical contract drawings
- Modify software databases to reflect requirements per plan specs
- Review all addenda making sure all drawings reflect changes.
- Reconciles size and quantities of equipment before it is released
- Keeps in touch with project manager and superintendent regarding issues affecting the job