Immediate position available for an experienced Civil CAD Drafter/Designer who possesses a full range of AutoCAD and Civil 3D design and drafting skills, including drafting of survey field data and notes, conceptual design development, sketch plans, and full land development approval and permitting sets.
- The ability to perform courthouse research to pull recorded documents from either online sources or a county recorder of deeds.
- Familiar with deed stacks and the creation of parcels from recorded instruments.
- Draft / compile survey data to create detailed plans
- Analyzes Zoning Ordinances, Subdivision and Land Development Ordinances, building codes, site requirements and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on civil/survey designs.
- Produce feasibility sketches, site designs, permitting and construction drawings, forms and records.
- Coordinates architectural, structural, electrical and mechanical designs received from other project consultants with civil design plans.
- Determines tenant criteria requirements and apply them to civil drawings in consideration of code and site specific requirements and influences.
- Designs plans and detailed drawings for civil related improvements inclusive of but not limited to site layout, grading, ADA grading, utility layout, landscape plans, erosion and sediment controls, sanitary sewer layout, storm sewer layout, and stormwater management systems. Assist project managers and engineers in scheduling, analysis of time required to perform civil design tasks and budget management.
Competitive benefits include:
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K, Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Personal and Vacation Time