Position Title: Journeyman Electrician
Hours of Operation: M-F
Location:NnationwideProject Scottsdale Hayden & 101
Pay Requirements: Based on Experience $23-$25/hr
Working closely with project management, the Journeyman Electrician is responsible for executing professional, quality installations per all current electrical codes. Able to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining safety standards 100% of the time. The ideal candidate is growth oriented, able to read blueprints, understand special systems and able to terminate service sections, distribution centers, panel boards, transformers and able to disconnect motor controls
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing raceways. (PVC, EMT, RIGID, FLEX, MC)
- Able to read blueprints, legend symbols, scale of plan, branch circuits, one-line and riser diagram.
- Proficient with reading blueprints color coding for high/low voltage.
- Strong working knowledge of A-sheets, reflective ceiling, and detail drawings for layouts.
- Must be able to make multiple circuits with multiple ground conductors.
- Completion of all installations per all current electrical codes.
- 5 – 10 years in the electrical trade and completion of an apprenticeship.
- Must be able to install PVC, EMT, RIGID, FLEX, MC.
- Must be capable of making multiple circuits with multiple ground conductors.
- Must be able to trim out devices.
- Detail-oriented with strong communication skills.
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Proficient with hydraulic benders
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a commercial electrician on School's, Office Buildings, Retail Stores, Medical Facilities or similar projects.
- Licensed Journeyman preferred
- Able to work as a team and individually with a positive and professional attitude