TDC Government Solutions, a division of Tech USA, LLC recognizes that our employees are our most valued asset. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated Server Administrator to join our team in the Kennedy Space Center area.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Issues Request for Quotation, prepares source selection and price analyses.
- Evaluates bids, selects and recommends suppliers.
- Researches internet, Thomas Register and other sources to determine best price.
- Review and audit approved purchase requisitions for compliance with contract requirements, company policy and procedure.
About Tech USA:
- 1 year with BA in related field or equivalent work experience
- Desired experience with MAXIMO.
- License and Certifications: Valid driver's license.
- Security Clearance: must hold or be able to obtain a Public trust/NACI clearance
TDC Government Solutions, a division of Tech USA, LLC started over a decade ago with a dedicated team providing subcontracting services to industry partners supporting the Federal community. TDC Government Solutions has hundreds of employees supporting a wide range of Intelligence, Defense, and other Government programs in the Washington DC business corridor, as well as, throughout the United States and overseas. We are actively seeking qualified future employees throughout the nation. Please see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Government recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.